Saturday, August 11, 2007

Timing

Well for the most part my life has become extremely busy just at the wrong time for me to play the downside of the market. I have been way too busy to post. I left on an antelope hunt to Nevada and while driving there, the market dropped 400 points that day. I heard it on the radio but had no phone reception where I was. I really felt like I was missing out but you never know, I could have really messed things up worse than I did.

I had just went long on what I thought were some nice earnings plays, ahhhh... until the bear raid came out and I had no protection. I knew better, so my account getting whacked is my own fault.





It was hot where I was and the market was the least of my worries as I chased Antelope and searched for water the whole trip.



Hard work always pays off. I can not wait to do it again. I have six more hunts planned for this year and hope that by the time I get done, the market will have some rationality to it.


Well for the last week and half I have been moving my office to a home office which should free up the rest of my time to hunt and trade, in that order.

2 comments:

dbohntr said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
by MRS TKB said...

I am proud of you and glad that you made it home safe and succesful!!